Nordictrack is one of the most popular brands in the world when it comes to fitness equipment and fitness equipment reviews. They produce a wide range of items, but their RW200 treadmill has been getting quite a lot of attention lately. This is because this model offers some great features that have made it very desirable for many users over the years. In this article we will take an in-depth look at what makes the Nordictrack RW200 so special, as well as answer any questions you might have about it.
NordicTrack Rw200 Rower review
The lightweight, compact design and soft-touch handle make the NordicTrack Rw200 Rower the perfect choice for your home workout. At only 50 inches in length and 87 lbs, this rowing machine will fit in any corner of your room and allow you to distance yourself from distractions like TV. Plus, our easy transportation wheels make it a snap to relocate when necessary.
The Nordictrack Rw200 comes equipped with a seat that glides smoothly on its aluminum rail, allowing you to get the full rowing motion of your choice. It also has adjustable foot straps for extra comfort and rubberized pedals which provide frictionless movement so you can maximize each workout. With this machine’s LCD screen, it lets you keep track of all important information like time elapsed, distance covered or burned calories during an intense workout session.
What’s more is that you can track your workouts with 10 different Apps right on the console display or simply listen to music through compatible ipod devices while ergonomic seating ensures maximum comfort even during intense courses. Now all you need is an open wall outlet and floor space to invite friends over for some friendly competition!
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs
- Type of Resistance: Magnetic
- Number Of Programs: 10 in built workout apps, including a heart rate monitor and compatibility with iFit Coach service.
- Maximum Speed In MPH : 12 mph max speed for user safety.
- Display Functions Include: Distance, Calories Burned, Heart Rate Monitor
- Maximum User Height: Up to six feet tall.
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 50″ x 22″ x 52″.
- Shipping Weight: 87 lbs.
- Warranty On Frame And Parts: Lifetime limited warranty on frame and key parts; three years labor coverage from date of purchase.
NordicTrack RW200 Rower Features
The RW200 has a simple but user-friendly LCD screen that lets you keep track of all important information like time elapsed, distance covered or burned calories during an intense workout session.
Heart Rate Monitoring
You can also track heart rate with the RW200. An easy-to-use grip pulse sensor provides you with useful information to maximize your workout results by tracking calorie expenditure, distance covered and time elapsed during an intense course.
This way, if you want to keep tabs on your progress or simply see how much work you’re putting in throughout a tough training regimen it is all easily accessible right from the comfort of this machine!
The NordicTrack RW200 has an airflow control system which comes in handy when you are working out. The machine is capable of creating a wind-like feel, so it will take your mind off the difficulty that lies ahead!
The seat rollers are cushioned, which is great for those who want to run on the machine. It provides a smooth experience that will make it comfortable for you during your exercise. The cushioning also makes less noise than many other models of treadmills! If there’s noise, you won’t be able to focus clearly on what needs to get done with your workout routine.
The pedals are large, which is perfect for people with larger feet. If you have a wide stance, then the wider surface area will be able to support your weight without causing pain or discomfort in any way.
This also makes it easier for people who wear shoes when they exercise! You don’t need to take them off – just slip them onto the foot rails and continue exercising as usual.
The NordicTrack RW200 comes with 10 different levels of resistance. This is just enough to provide you with a challenge during your workout, but it isn’t so many that the progressions become too quick.
You can choose one of these resistance levels based on how much effort you want to put into exercising at any given time! There are three different types of incline as well. If you prefer walking or running outside, then this will make up for that loss of variety by giving you endless opportunities inside instead.
Maximum User Weight Capacity
The maximum weight that this machine can support is 250 pounds. This provides plenty of room for most people to work out on it without any problems!
If you are overweight, then don’t be discouraged by the fact that many treadmills have a max user capacity closer to 250-300 lbs. The NordicTrack RW200 has an extra wide belt which allows it to hold more body weight than other models do – so keep in mind the total amount when shopping around for your treadmill. If you weigh over 300lbs, then another model might suit you better – but otherwise this will provide enough leg space and stability during your workout routine.
Fixed or Folding
This machine is not designed to be folded up and tucked away when it isn’t in use. This means that you would need a separate treadmill for your home gym if space is at a premium!
The NordicTrack RW200 cannot fold, but the manufacturer has created an alternative feature called EasyLift Assist which can move the deck upwards so it takes less effort on your part to get started with your workout routine again. The fact that this machine does not have wheels makes it even easier – just lift one side of the frame and roll into position!
The NordicTrack RW200 does not have wheels attached to the frame, but it does come with two rubberized transport handles.
This makes moving your treadmill much easier when you want to roll it into position for use! The location of these will depend on where the machine is positioned in its upright position – either at one end or both depending on if you are left-handed or right-handed respectively.
These help move the unit around while keeping your hands free for other tasks instead of gripping bulky metal bars awkwardly and having to do all of the work yourself without any assistance from anyone else. This feature allows multiple users to get involved with their workout routine by giving them a way to move this heavy piece of equipment effortlessly whenever they need more space for their home gym.
You can play music through the speakers which are installed in this machine. It connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you don’t have to worry about any annoying wires getting tangled up during use!
Other models of treadmill often have built-in sound systems, but not all do. This is a nice feature if you want loud tunes or songs on while doing cardio exercises – especially because it frees up space for other things instead of forcing you to balance your phone against another part of the frame where there isn’t enough room. This way, you won’t risk dropping something expensive and having it break apart into pieces that cannot be repaired easily either!
Things to Consider Before Buying the NordicTrack RW200 Rower
- This machine is not foldable like other models, but it does come with two transport handles instead.
- You can play music through the Bluetooth speakers installed in this treadmill via your smartphone device.
- The maximum weight capacity on this model of treadmill is 250 lbs which provides plenty of room for most people to use without any problems!
- This cannot be folded up and stored away when you aren’t using it – so make sure that there will always be space set aside for a full size piece of equipment! This means that if you want to save as much money as possible by owning only one home gym item then another option might suit you better than this product would.
- The max speed on this machine is 11mph which isn’t the highest in comparison to other models.
- The weight of this model treadmill is 87 lbs so it can be hard for some people to move into position themselves without assistance from someone else. If you are buying a product that has wheels then consider how difficult or easy it will be to roll around especially if you want something light enough for just one person’s use!
- This comes with two batteries – one rechargeable while another runs your display screen and speakers! Be careful when using them because they have a tendency to drain quickly depending on what you do during each workout routine, but both should last long enough before needing replacement again.
Pros and cons of NordicTrack Rw200 Rower
- Comes with transport handles for easy moving
- Has Bluetooth speakers installed so you can play music through your smartphone device
- Doesn’t require any assembly and is ready to use right out of the box
- Has a max weight capacity of 250 lbs
- The warranty on this product covers three years for parts and one year for labor which is pretty generous in comparison to most competitors
- Cannot be folded up which limits storage space or requires additional equipment if there isn’t enough room already set aside in a specific area
- Max speed on this machine is 11mph compared to others that go as high as 15 mph
- The weight limit on this model of treadmill is lower than most at only 250 lbs.
A final word on the NordicTrack Rw200 Rower
The NordicTrack RW200 is a great piece of equipment for beginners, intermediate and advanced users looking to build an aerobic base or lose weight. It has all the features you need in a home rowing machine at this price point plus it is foldable with transport wheels making it easy to store away when not using it. The only drawback I can see was that the arms/handle bars don’t adjust vertically but given its quality and affordability compared to other models, there are still plenty of reasons why we recommend you check out this model if your budget allows.
Frequently asked questions
Is the NordicTrack Rw200 Rower suitable for an apartment?
The NordicTrack Rw200 Rower is a great addition to any home. It’s compact enough for an apartment, but also has the power needed to get in a good workout.
Is it possible to use this product if I have never used one before?
Yes! Any user can start with the beginner setting and work their way up as they gain strength.
What is the noise level of the NordicTrack Rw200 Rower?
The noise level is approximately 55 decibels.
Is the NordicTrack Rw200 Rower suitable for beginners?
Yes! The NordicTrack Rw200 Rower is an excellent way to get in shape.